1174 Hillsboro Mile, Hillsboro Beach, Florida, 33062
Introducing Rosewood Residences Hillsboro Beach, an exclusive new construction project that offers intimate oceanfront living at its finest. Located in Hillsboro Beach, Florida, this exquisite development features 605 linear feet of pristine beachfront and 600 linear feet of intracoastal frontage, making it a true gem on the East Coast.
Designed by the renowned architecture firm Arquitectonica, Rosewood Residences Hillsboro Beach boasts iconic architecture that sets it apart from the rest. Lush landscaping by ArquitectonicaGEO enhances the property's beauty and creates a serene oasis for residents.
The property's elegant public spaces were designed by the award-winning firm Studio Piet Boon, and a curated collection of contemporary art complements the resident amenity spaces throughout the development.
At Rosewood Residences Hillsboro Beach, residents will enjoy an array of luxurious amenities. The oceanfront swimming pool with sunbeds and cabanas is perfect for soaking up the sun, while the outdoor spa provides a peaceful place to relax. The property also features a signature oceanfront restaurant by a celebrated chef, dedicated to serving residents.
Other amenities include a private spa with sauna and treatment rooms, two state-of-the-art fitness centers, indoor and outdoor yoga spaces, tennis courts, pickleball courts, padel tennis courts, and a pro shop. A game room and multi-sport simulator offer additional entertainment options, while a conference and meeting room provides a space for work-related events.
Each residence boasts expansive contemporary floor plans with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway. Oversized terraces with continuous glass railings provide ample outdoor space, while kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, countertops, and Sub-Zero/Wolf appliances make cooking a pleasure.
The spacious and tranquil master bathrooms feature contemporary finishes, beautiful vanities, and deep soaking tubs, and a midnight bar in the primary bedroom adds to the luxurious ambiance. Other features include integrated smart home technology, European wood doorways, and a designer appliance package.
By purchasing a residence at Rosewood Residences Hillsboro Beach, residents will gain access to the Rosewood Reserve Membership, which offers unparalleled privileges and exclusive benefits. From VIP treatment at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts worldwide to exclusive room rates and dining and spa services, residents will enjoy a lifestyle of luxury and refinement.
Overall, Rosewood Residences Hillsboro Beach offers an unparalleled living experience that is sure to impress even the most discerning residents. With its exquisite location, iconic architecture, luxurious amenities, and exceptional service, this development truly sets the standard for intimate oceanfront living.
• Signature Oceanfront Restaurant by a celebrated chef
dedicated to residents
• Oceanfront Swimming Pool with sunbeds and cabanas
• Outdoor Spa
• Beachside food and beverage service
• Direct entry to dedicated beach with lounge chairs,
umbrellas & towel service
• Sundry Shop & Creamery serving fresh coffee,
pastries, and seasonal fare
• Stylish Cocktail Lounge
• Dramatic Piet Boon designed lobby with open lounge area
• Luxury guest rooms for friends and family
• Sunrise Lounge for entertaining and events
• Sunset Pool with dedicated food and beverage service
• Private Spa with sauna and treatment rooms
• Two state-of-the-art Fitness Centers with high-impact
• Indoor & outdoor wellness space at Intracoastal
• Private Salon for personalized beauty services*
• Imaginative Game Room & Multi-Sport Simulator
• Tennis Court, Pickle Ball Court, Padel Tennis Court,
and Pro Shop
• On-site Bocce Court
• His and Hers Spas, inclusive of saunas, hammam,
hydro pools, and cold plunge pools
• Indoor and Outdoor Oceanfront yoga
• Conference and Meeting rooms
• Dog run
• Sunrise Hammock area
Expansive contemporary floor plans featuring floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views
of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway
• Unobstructed eastern views from all Ocean residences and unobstructed western views from all
• Oversized terraces with continuous glass railings
• Private elevator access and entry foyers in all residences
• Separate service elevators accessible to all residences
• Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, countertops, Sub-Zero/Wolf appliances and integrated
• Spacious and tranquil master bathrooms featuring contemporary finishes, beautiful vanities and
a deep soaking tub
• Midnight bar in primary bedroom
• Powder room and laundry room with full-size washer and dryer and sink in all residences
• Integrated smart home technology
• Private lanai or roof deck with summer kitchen and plunge pool, available with select residences
• European wood doorways
Designer Appliance Package
• Refrigerator and Freezer
• Coffee Machine
• Warming Drawer
• Microwave Drawer
• Steam Oven
• Convection Oven
• 48” Gas Range, with built-in exhaust hood
Luxurious Private Bathrooms
• Natural stone showers and freestanding tub
• Custom stone vanities with integrated sinks
• Makeup vanity
• Private water closet
• Finished walk-in closet in primary bedroom
No videos available!
2100 N. Ocean Blvd. Suite #402, Fort Lauderdale, Fl 33305
Office: +1.954.828.1858 Mobile: +1.954.817.2500 Email: email@example.com
All information displayed on this website is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. All text, images, graphics, and other materials on this website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights of The Seaside Group at Douglas Elliman unless otherwise stated. These materials may not be reproduced, distributed of reposted to print or other websites without the express written permission of The Seaside Group at Douglas Elliman.
DOUGLAS ELLIMAN, LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER
All contents © Copyright 2018 Seaside Properties Group at Douglas Elliman. All rights reserved in All Countries.